Thursday, June 10, 2010

My mom is better than Emily's and Lauriann's





This summer I was able to go spend a week and a half with my family, but mostly my mom. The boys decided to leave so it was me and her. We did not complain! We did all the fun girl stuff. We went up to Edwards and saw Letters to Juliette, after we had enjoyed a great dinner at a Chinese restaurant. It was a great chick flick! I had already seen it so I mostly liked watching my moms reactions to the movie. We also went and saw Prince of Persia, it was a boy movie but we both loved it! It had a lot of action in it, so we got our boy fix for the week. It also had some chickness to it so it all worked out.

I am kind of a good luck charm. We were coming home from shopping at Costco, when out of no where my mom got rear ended. It was a three car wreck. At first Captain Kri was like oh it is not even that bad, lets just keep going. Then we stopped and got out. The whole trunk was shot. Luckily Max and Tabolts (they spelled it wrong) graduation cake was totally fine. However Talbots gift was stuck in the truck. My dad had to come pry it open to save it. It wasn't that bad of a wreck for us, the guy in the middle had taken out the back window with his head and was transported to the hospital. The guy that caused it all was really nice and I just felt bad for him. It all worked out though. It needed to happen because we were short on drama and laughter ever since all of the spring television show finales. We needed a little spice in our lives!




We also went out shopping. We needed to find my mom a hot dress for a wedding she will be attending with the Mayor. We found a few that made my mom look hot! I thought about entering her in date my mom... Shopping took up a lot of our time.





One night we babysat some fish, not to be confused with the reptile, but the actual children. We took one of the girls to her dance class, and little did we know that her dance teacher was mine when I was little. It was a nice flash back. It was their picture day so they were all in their cute little cheerleading outfits. I have never seen cheerleaders look so innocent.


While I watched the two little ones mom took the two older ones up to the mountain, and apparently they ran up it. It makes me think my mom is a good mom because helps you try new things and helps you finish them. I only know this because the next Sunday mom made Max and I climb the same hill. Not only did we not run up it but we had to take breaks. Max even held moms hand the whole way up. I would have never had gone unless she had persuaded us, and made us keep going. In the end we happy, and sore.



My Mom is better than Emily's and LauriAnn's because I got to spend a week and half with her all by my self. She had someone to watch her weird running foreign films with no ending, she had someone to drive around and look at houses with. My moms the best just cause she is the best, she is indescribable!

No comments: