Tuesday, May 12, 2009

the summer house




So I moved into my summer place, it is what I like to call Satan, it was deceiving. Apparently there are only like 4 boys who live in the building. How am I supposed to achieve my goal of a summer boyfriend? This I honestly can not tell you. There is however an upside, to this all girl apartment, my bed. It is kicken. The bottom can choose to be a bed or a couch depending on what I feel. This may or may not be my new favorite thing in the world. The bed moves alot and is hard to get into though but worth it. My room is huge, and has nothing in it. I have my own bathroom that is nice to not have to share. Overall, summer is slow so far. Nothing to cool has happened yet. It has also been brought to my attention that this is just the LLC but in a smaller case. It is all the same people and I guess has the same status.... we will wait and see if the drama is the the same :) loves....


No comments: